Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Expell

I'm addicted to cross words.
I like the challenge, knowing there is an answer and trying to figure it out. Often times there is more then one answer that makes sense, however not always fits. I find myself thinking about this, more then one answer for problems with life. More then one solution. However, among other things I find myself looking forward to things to come and feeling overwhelmed by all the possibilities. As the days prolong, I am encouraged by the results of each day.
Charlie and I are making headway and accomplishing things, deciding where to live, etc. This is promising and encouraging. I am reminded of this

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

(Psalm 37:4)


God is lining everything up. Hoorah!



No comments: