Monday, August 17, 2009

whole lotta update


what what?!? its update time.

first: I want to eat better, not as in more salads, but more pure, natural foods. I want to go raw, not like full on completely raw (goodness knows I wouldn't survive without coffee), but raw-ish. My body has become terrible at processing the other kind of food.

Today I went shopping at Whole Foods, wow!
my purchases:

- Soynut Butter
- A whole lotta Laurabars!
- Wasabi Peas
- Granola
- Vanilla Goat Milk Yogurt
- Tofu, Regular Firm & Italian Seasoned
- Green Smoothie Drinks
- Fruit: Figs, Pears, Grapefruit, Plouts, Cantelope, Blueberries
- Vegetables: Carrots, Avacado
- Miso Soup

ok, holy yum!

I want to post more pictures on here, not just words....black and white tend to be boring.

I went running today!
this is apart of my new goals for myself, I want to become more active.


HAPPY ONE MONTH NINJA WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!





and to celebrate Tonight, Charles is taking me to eat SUSHI! Hoorah!!!

No comments: