Friday, August 28, 2009

to sum it all up.


happy friday!

there are so many things going in my head right now, so many thoughts, so many ideas that I wish to express.


- CHARLIE GOT A JOB IN ATLANTA!
which is fantastic! I am so happy for him. He will be doing something with a 3rd party software company that writes programs for stock companies, etc.

- WE ARE ALMOST PACKED!
on track to leaving September 12. Excited to unpack in our own little place. :)

- SCHOOL STARTS SEPTEMBER 28!
this is almost torture waiting for something that I want to happen really really badly!

I am nervous/excited about the future events ahead. I am adjusting to being a wife, but still its been a month.


After exercising everyday for the past two weeks, whether that be pilates, biking, or jogging, I feel more firm. I feel tighter. I feel better about myself. I like being active.

Which leads me into yesterday - Charlie and I went biking for 13.3 miles.
We rode down to this little preserve which features a bunch of trails and paths.
HOLY WOW! It was great, but goodness I was exhausted afterward and I waited too long to eat dinner, not recommended. Oh, but dinner was really good. Charlie and I went over to my aunt and uncles casa for a nice meal of beef, new potatoes (very tasty), broccoli, salad, and cottage cheese. YUM!


This morning, I was reading:
2 COR 2:14 -
"But thank God! He has made us his captives and continues to lead us along in Christ’s triumphal procession. Now he uses us to spread the knowledge of Christ everywhere, like a sweet perfume."
-this was so encouraging! God has made me his captive and because of this I spread the knowledge of Christ, like sweet perfume. However to spread the knowledge of Christ I realize that I must be in Christ (1 John) and that I must be in scripture studying, learning. To be a christian means to be a "little Christ" and this scripture just reaffirms my privilege as a Christan.


I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY WEBSITE!!!!

http://www.sarahbethlewis.com


its not finished, but I am off to a great start for sure.


hoorah! today is a great day!!

No comments: