Friday, September 4, 2009

friday

HAPPY FRIDAY!

MorningFern


I think any day automatically goes better whenever you use "happy" as the prefix...or when you watch House, I mean...what they hey.

In other news: I MADE SOMETHING THIS MORNING!
(told you i'd try the breakfast cookie)

so charlie cannot eat peanuts, almonds, or cashews (this means no peanut butter, almond butter, etc.). To replace the absence of these butters, I made my own!

now you're probably asking yourself: How is this possible?
let me explain:

I used pecans.
and agave.

first, i just ground the pecans into a powder.
(the pecan powder is on the left and i realize that there are walnuts on the right, which will be used later)


then I just mixed in the agave.


(later)
and hello walnuts!
gave them a little chop chop.


added oats.


multi grain oats.


applesauce.


my moms homemade spiced applesauce.
(yes, it is even better then it looks & sounds)


a little but of chopped dates.
and the pecan agave mixture.


spices included:
nutmeg.
cinnamon.
pumpkin pie spice.
(were on the brink of fall)



mix mix mix.
anddd

TADA!


ENHANCED TO SHOW YUMMINESS!



covered it (quickly - less temptation to eat it that way)
and into the fridge to settle.



hoorah.


Yesterday: Charles and I biked 9.something miles.
its amazing how you can feel lethargic, tired, and run down, yet go on a bike ride and end up going farther then you would have thought....this is what happened yesterday.

Tonight = DATE NIGHT!

yes, I am very happy about this.
I grow more in love with Charlie every day.
Every day I get to know him better.
I wake up and smile.

:) CHARLES AT HIS FINEST. (ily)

keep it fresh.

No comments: