Saturday, November 14, 2009

interests.

i have a lot of interests.

i like photography. music. baking. painting. traveling. writing. baking. cooking. walking. spending time with charlie, my family, and friends. eating. listening to jazz music. crosswords.

i feel at times that i struggle with ADD. I get to working on one thing and then in no time, I am on to the next thing, fully forgetting what the heck i was working on in the first place.

i am trying to break myself of this. slowly wittling down the urge to digress and scatter.

back on track i am focused. for a time.


first. I am proud to announce that I, SARAH BETH ELMORE, am the newest HOSTESS AT BABETTE'S CAFE!
check it out - http://www.babettescafe.com/

I am still unsure what I am going to do with my other job at Plato's Closet, but for now I shall keep working.


second. BREAD WEEK CONTINUES.
A series of tasty baked delights from the kitchen.

Pain Au Lait (milk bread) :

from this we made two different items.

Margaritas:

round margarita

round parm margarita

mini maragarita

three margaritas

margrita pizza roll

and

Cloverleaf Rolls:

cloverleaf rolls



Parker House Rolls:

from this we made three traditional designs.

Split Roll:

split roll

split roll dos

Square Rolls:

square roll

Star Rolls:

well apparently I didnt photograph these...hmm...ok then we move on

and! a couple custom creations:

twist roll

creation star roll

four pointed roll

mini epi

two eight
this may be my favorite.


I am really enjoying school - its nice to be in that environment.
now the people, hmmm...thats a different story.

today is a long day - nice to have the mornings free-ish however i do work nine hours today.
yeah.

k, thats all.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on your new job!

I have a ton of interests, too. I think it's good to be well-rounded, as long as you can be balanced, too. :-)

Kb_Mal said...

OMG, you're making me so hungry even though I just ate a big dinner. Come bake at my house!

Nice to meet you, Sarah Beth! :)

Kb_Mal said...

Thanks for commenting on my post. :)

Oh, no offense to your place of employment. I just find the stuff there isn't as much my taste as it was when I was in HS and college. :)

Best of luck!