Wednesday, October 28, 2009

couple things.

hello.

just a couple of things for today.

1. I do not like duck. I thought maybe I would try it out, you know keep an open mind to new foods and no, no luck. I just do not like it.

2. Tarts:

Fresh Fruit Tart close up

Fresh Fruit Tart three

Fresh Fruit Tart one

Apple Tart

Pear Frangipane

and as much as I love the kitchen, it just does not provide adequate food photography lighting.

3. I poached apples in apple cider tonight, we will see how they turn out.

4. Dehydrated a few things:
.spinach w/ a drizzle of coconut oil & salt
.squash seeds w/ a drizzle of coconut oil & salt
.pumpkin pie cookies w/ coconut, hazelnuts & pecans
.apple skins
.tomato multi grain & seed crackers

I cannot wait to see how they turn out considering this is my first time using a dehydrator.



ugh - i am hungry, but do not feel like eating anything.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those tarts look beautiful, despite your complaints about the lighting. :-)

Spinach + coconut oil sounds really good; I just might have to give that a try.