Tuesday, March 2, 2010

organic post

Because this blog is called "Organic Life" and I eat primarily organic & natural food, I thought posting only baking and pastry goods was oxymoronic. Behold, I will now be posting additionally about organic eats, food stuffs, and products. :)

now on the the good stuff.

dinner composed of this:


romaine. 
avacado.
pickle.
tomato.
mushroom. 

one of my favorite combinations! 


I went to the store this afternoon:



Naturally Preferred Organic Firm Tofu. 

Calories = 70
(fat cal = 30)

Total fat = 3g
Carb = 2g
Protein = 7g

(havent tasted this brand yet, but looking forward to it!) 
Apparently Naturally Preferred is Krogers el natural line of products. 




So Delicious Vanilla Coconut Milk.

Dairy Free / Lactose Free
Soy Free
Gluten Free
Rich in Medium Chain Fatty Acids
Excellent Source of Vitamin B12 (vegetarian friendly)
Formulated for Maximum Calcium Absorption
Cholesterol Free
No Trans Fats
Certified Vegan

It's great for coffee, cereal, smoothies. However I do not like the taste of this on its own, 
I wish it had more of a vanilla taste though (hence why I bought "vanilla"). 


No comments: