Wednesday, June 16, 2010

life.

Life should not be boring, I believe that God intended for us to lead lives that are full of excitement, privilege, and inspiration. I know everyone has their own definition of "abundant life," perhaps mine is just more extreme. I do not want to live in the mundane, boring race that seems to consume most everyone, I want to drink in the possibilities of something new, something fresh and raw. 
Revolution. 

As I reflect on the past year, my heart is filled with mixed emotion. On one hand I have experienced extreme joy and I have experienced extreme sadness. It is true that the good comes with the bad.

On Monday, Charlie and I decided to climb Stone Mountain finally. 


stonemountain5


The weather was hot hot hot, but the view was incredible.
I would do it again in a heartbeat. 


stonemountain_0043


stonemountain_0036


stonemountain_0037


stonemountain_0013


stonemountain_0007




My niece turned four years old. 
She is a princess and she knows it. 
I love her with all my heart, that little squirt. 


Alyvia pool day


I made her cake and cupcakes for the party. 


cupcakes


alyviacake


:) 


one month until Florida! 




No comments: