Wednesday, July 29, 2009

stop

So Im going throughout my day and I just STOP.
why?
i dont know.

I feel as if I cant breathe, as if I cant think, as if I cant continue.
Defeat is not an option. I shall combat this attack the only way I know how, prayer and supplication. I am at a crossroads in my life now, dealing with a lot of change.
New things happening
New feelings being felt.
New New New.


I found this verse today:

1 John 4:4 (The Message):

4-6My dear children, you come from God and belong to God. You have already won a big victory over those false teachers, for the Spirit in you is far stronger than anything in the world. These people belong to the Christ-denying world. They talk the world's language and the world eats it up. But we come from God and belong to God. Anyone who knows God understands us and listens. The person who has nothing to do with God will, of course, not listen to us. This is another test for telling the Spirit of Truth from the spirit of deception.



The promises are evident, God provides security, protection, and strength for us whenever we need Him and even when we think we dont.
I want to live up to my full potential. I want to be a woman of God, living, breathing His glory.
We COME FROM GOD and we BELONG TO GOD!
this is encouraging.







No comments: