Friday, June 19, 2009

a little but of update

Apologies for the delay. Life has been happening at rapid speed. However, on my second trip to GA Charlie and I stopped in Atlanta for a couple of hours.

I found this as inspiration:

My favorite building in Atlanta:
Oh, whats this?
:)

Charming little place that I desire to eat at:
We took a lake day:
And several hiking trips:

Buttermilk maple thyme biscuits:
Spinach Fritatta:
spinach
tomato
mushroom
turkey & swiss cheese
cream cheese
basil
oregano
pumpkin pie spice
eggs w/ s & p

start with spinach and layer, adding the eggs last.

bake @ 400 for 15 minutes.
broil HI for 4 minutes.

enjoy!



and more hiking, getting rained on, running down the mountain trail trying not to get our cameras wet and then freezing our butts off when we stopped.


good times.

No comments: