Friday, May 15, 2009

getting to know you




1. First thing you wash in the shower?

My face.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?

black.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

Yes, however highly unlikely to happen again.

4. Do you plan outfits?

Most of the time, yes but I often change several times.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?

I have a headache and I feel like eating ice, but you know...cant complain.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?

How about my hair? no? ok. My red cup to my right or a pack of Big Red to my left.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?

Vaguely remember being in a house with a friend. Carpeted hallways...weird.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?

No.

9. What are you craving right now?

Carbonation.

10. Do you floss?

Yes I do.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?

Soup. Kimchi. Asian food. Spring rolls...need I go on? yum.

12. Are you emotional?

I am a girl, yes. However less then most. I'd like to think of myself as heartless to an extent.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?

Yes. Quick story: In third grade they made us write down 1 to 1,000 on these sheets of paper...ahh good times.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

I prefer to take my time, so I lick it.

15. Do you like your hair?

I do most days.

16. Do you like yourself?

Most of the time yes, but I have my bad days too.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?

Yes I would.

18. What are you listening to right now?

hehe, the season finale of Greys Anatomy.

19. Are your parents strict?

When I was young they provided the right kind of boundaries. Now, I am free to make my own decisions and live my life, but thanks to them I am smart about my choices. Thanks mom and dad.

20. Would you go sky diving?

In theory yes, but if actually faced with jumping out of a plane, I dont know.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?

No. I LOVE cottage cheese. Its a staple of my diet.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?

I havent met like any big high profile celebs, but a few smaller ones.

23. Do you rent movies often?

No. Thank you hulu.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?

Yes. I am in my room after all.

25. How many countries have you visited?

one - Canada

26. Have you made a prank phone call?

Haha...oh the joys of middle school.

27. Ever been on a train?

Yes.

28. Brown or white eggs?

Brown eggs. They are so much better for you. The yolks are darker and more rich in nutrients. I did grow up on a farm after all.

29. Do you have a cell phone?

Oh its so much more then a cell phone. I like my Blackberry.

30. Do you use Chap Stick?

Yes I do. My lips are chapped all the time.

31. Do you own a gun?

No.

32. Can you use chop sticks?

I can.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?

Friends.

34. Are you too forgiving?

No.

35. Ever been in love?

Yes.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?

Lets see.... beach, homework?, anxiously awaiting my arrival, shooting a movie, resting, working.

37. Ever have cream puffs?

Possibly, I cant remember though.

38. Last time you cried?

Last weekend. I went and saw Star Trek, cried during the opening.

39. What was the last question you asked?

heh, "Do you have aim?"

40. Favorite time of year?

I enjoy the beginning of every new season. Each one brings the promise of something new, something fresh, something that is unexplored and untainted.

41. Do you have any tattoos?

Nope.

42. Are you sarcastic?

Oh yes, yes I am.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?

Yes...freaky.

44. Ever walked into a wall?

Heh, maybe....

45. Favorite color?

RED.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?

Yes. I grew up with sisters. we didnt punch, we slapped and pulled hair.

47. Is your hair curly?

No.

48. What was the last CD you bought?

What is a CD? haha. I am really not sure.

49. Do looks matter?

Yes.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?

Could I? Yes, I am capable of a a lot of things. Would I ever want to? No.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?

No.

52. Do you like your life right now?

I do. My life is in the middle of transition right now.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?

No. I cant see how that would be healthy.

54. Can you handle the truth?

Yes. It may take me a little bit to swallow it, but yes.

55. Do you have good vision?

No.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

Hate? no. Dislike? sure.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?

I talk to my parents almost every day and friends I usually text.

58. The last person you held hands with?

My dad.

59. What are you wearing?

Comfy clothes!! Soccer sweats and long sleeved tee shirt.

60. What is your favorite animal?

Something in the ocean.

61. Where was your default picture taken at?

My room.

62. Can you hula hoop?

I can. I need practice though.

63. Do you have a job?

No.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?

Vitamin C. Flavored water. Protein Bar.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?

Yes.


//so my conclusion - i want to write my own vows when i get married.
and make breakfast everyday.