Thursday, March 12, 2009

two.

THOUGHTS:

THE HUMAN HEART IS DECEITFUL.
i know this. however, the same heart that birthed this deceit also proves home to the more lyrical version of itself, the imposed "good" and "trusting" devotion that is formed from "following".

i understand if that was confusing - i do not apologize.


SO I HAVE A DILEMMA.
you know what, lets call it a hangup.
i cannot tell what it is because my lips are waiting to be released of their secrets.
oh the beauty and complicality of that. (i am in inventing words now & im not changing it.)


SUMMER is almost here
and the weather will get HOT
and the sunburns will flair up. (p s. watch the sun....it tends to strangle)

I bet NEW YORK is simply beautiful this time of year.



FUN FACT:
I am the type of people that other people play music for when shopping. Music makes my life more fun and when I hear it, I am prone to act accordingly.

\\SWIFT.


No comments: