Saturday, November 8, 2008

first.

  today while enjoying the BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE i overheard a saw go off, someone was working on their home, and i thought of my dad. I grew up around construction sites and hearing that sound took me back. 
while at work this morning, i sampled a solo cinnamon dolce frappachino which took me back to childhood where i enjoyed cinnamon sugar toast. 
while i was making dinner (tomato soup), i was reminded of my mom. She always makes soup in the winter. 

On a totally different topic, I tried Joy Tazo tea today and liked it.
And....I found that coffee is best in the evenings when it has plain creamer and a spot of sugar, thats it.

I ordered two pieces of jewelry tonight:
one is a yak bone necklace and the other a leather bracelet....im excited about them.


No comments: